Wordpress Services & Support
We love WordPress
We believe WordPress is the best Content Management System (CMS) in the world. We also believe in helping people fulfill the potential of their websites. so they can accomplish the goals of their online businesses. We can help you do exactly that by, bringing your WordPress website to its best performance, as well as taking care of all the technical day-to-day operations, the hosting solution, and any further development of your website. All this will allow you to focus on your business without having to worry about your website ever again. We even offer free WordPress help – check out our Free WordPress Tutorials.
In most cases, larger companies with WordPress sites have dedicated teams of experts who do the maintenance in-house. However, for a small business, having a maintenance team is too expensive. This is where Sovratec comes to the rescue- our team of WordPress experts will take care of your website and fix WordPress issues remotely. And you, as a WordPress user, won’t have to worry about anything. If you encounter any problems, our team of WordPress developers is always available, by phone, ticketing system, live chat, and email.
How exactly do we help?
Firstly, we’ll optimize your website speed, improve the security, set up data protection, and take all other necessary steps to keep your site running like clockwork. Secondly, we’ll update the themes and plugins for you. And thirdly, if your website goes down for any reason, we’ll spring into action, to quickly bring it back online. Users rate our WordPress support service as top-notch.
So, each month, for as little as the cost of a proper dinner, you can leave the maintenance of your website to us and have peace of mind. You can contact WordPress support at Sovratec 24/7 via your preferred channel. A team of professional WordPress support agents is at your service, available all the time and at a very affordable price. We’ll take care of any issues so you can focus on running your business.
Above all, we offer professional WordPress help and WordPress support by our expert developers. We take care of everything; the backups, updates, security, speed optimization, and much more. We also offer fast 1-time WordPress fix services for any emergency. WordPress hosting services and any development work you may need.
Our WordPress support packages & services
We will take care of everything you need to keep your site running optimally, including:
- Fix WordPress Issues: From time to time, every website will run into errors. Still, no matter the nature of the error, we fix WordPress errors for you and get you back online within the shortest possible time.
- Add Features: If you need a new feature or WordPress development service like installing a caching plugin or creating a child theme, simply give us the details and our WordPress developers will implement it for you.
- WordPress Speed Optimization: A slow website is bad for business. So, if you’re having issues and your website isn’t loading fast take a look at our WordPress speed optimization service. Our team will speed up your website and take regular steps to keep it super fast.
- Plugin and Theme Support: Our unlimited WordPress support also covers WordPress themes and plugins. If you need any help with the plugins already installed on your site, like an added feature, or you’d like to add new themes and plugins, then we’re here for you.
- WordPress Security: We improve your security and ensure your site is monitored 24/7 to prevent hacking or malware infection.
- WordPress Backup: Never worry about losing your data when you have our WordPress premium support. We run regular cloud backups of your content and database, ensuring you can get your site back, no matter what happens.
- Uptime Monitoring: A website’s reputation can be heavily damaged by frequent downtime. Because of that, we monitor your site’s availability 24/7 and help ensure downtime is absolutely minimal.
- 24/7 WordPress Support: Whether you need help with your website in the morning or in the middle of the night, our team will fix your WordPress site for you at any time.
Looking for WooCommerce help?
You’re in the right place! Our team of experts can help you fix any WooCommerce issue, help you configure ecommerce plugins, and improve your website performance. Of course configuring WooCommerce can be hard if you have no experience. But our team of developers will give you a free consultation on how to improve your WooCommerce website and your online store. Contact us now to get your free consultation.
Meanwhile, learn more about using WordPress and solving issues with our WordPress help guides. Our WordPress knowledge base for beginners is ideal if you want to learn more or to solve issues by yourself.
Creating and arranging content in WordPress
It’s estimated that WordPress is the CMS that runs about 40% of all the websites on the Internet. This is in great part due to the fact that WordPress is very user-friendly. For example, with WordPress, you can easily create and manage posts and pages and as many as you need. Pages can require a bit more attention since they are the face of your website (Home, Contact, About Us, etc), while single posts can be somewhat shorter-lasting, and just a bit less important – unless you have a proper content marketing strategy. Still, once your site starts growing, you’ll need to organize your pages and blog posts to help visitors keep track of them. For this, you can use WordPress categories.
Changing the look and adding features to your Website
In order to change how your website looks, you’ll need to install a WordPress theme, which is quite simple to do. If you want to add some new functionalities to the site, you’ll have to install WordPress plugins. For instance, a plugin can add any kind of functionality from improving speed or security to adding ecommerce functionality for your online store. However, if something goes wrong, or you simply don’t want to face the hassle of installations, contact Sovratec.
Handling multimedia in WordPress
It’s becoming increasingly important to add videos, pictures, and audio to your website. Luckily, adding images to your WordPress website is simple, take a look at our guide on how to upload images to WordPress.
And adding videos and audio is as simple as adding images. Check out our guide on how to add a video to WordPress.
WordPress security, malware removal, and backups
- Without a doubt, making your website secure is the most crucial thing you need to do. A vulnerable website can heavily compromise the reputation of your business. Furthermore, Google doesn’t like unsafe websites, and won’t show them high in the search results. To prevent this from happening, you need to do everything you can. Take a look at our WordPress security guide to make sure you’re protected.
- Even if you did everything right, your website can still get infected. Luckily, it’s not the end of the world in most cases, you’ll only need to install a malware removal plugin to clean up the infection.
- When your website does get hacked or infected with malware, you might need to restore it using a backup. For this, a good idea is to set up automatic WordPress backups. See our guide on how to perform a WordPress backup and restore your site from it.
So, since WordPress Security is of vital importance, you should take no risks. If you have trouble setting everything up yourself, contact the Sovratec team – we’ll make your website as secure as a bank vault.
Dealing with common WordPress errors
WordPress is fantastic, but sometimes errors just happen. At times, issues can reveal themselves even days after you’ve changed settings, installed a new plugin, or created new functionality.
Here are the most common WordPress issues that our clients face:
- The WordPress Syntax Error usually shows up after you make changes on your site, like installing a fresh theme, adding new plugins, or tweaking the code. See how to fix WordPress syntax error – it’s quite easy.
- The Blank WordPress admin panel is very unpleasant the first time you encounter it, still, there’s no need to stress. Take a look at our simple step-by-step guide on how to fix a blank WordPress admin panel.
- Many clients of our one-time fix service face the issue that they can’t log in to the WordPress admin panel. As a matter of fact, this is actually something that you could resolve on your own by following our guide on what to do when you cannot log in to the WordPress admin panel
- The 500 Internal Server Error can be caused by almost anything, and the fix requires patience because you have to try out several things and see what works. You can try fixing it by yourself by following our guide on how to fix the 500 internal server error in WordPress.
- Both WordPress and its plugins can sometimes crash and won’t send emails. It’s quite annoying, but, again, quite easy to fix. Take a look at our guides to find out how to solve WordPress not sending emails and also fix email notifications in WooCommerce. And finally, if you’re having trouble with non-responsive plugins and themes, then you could benefit from our guides on how to use FTP to disable WordPress plugins and how to disable WordPress themes using FTP.
- In addition to all these issues, things just randomly don’t go as expected, and an error like Error Establishing Database Connection pops up. Certainly not a reason to worry, as it is not complicated to fix – read our article to find out how to fix any errors establishing database connection in WordPress.
Learning about WordPress and optimizing your website
- Undoubtedly, the difference between WordPress.org vs WordPress.com can create quite a lot of confusion. For this reason, we wrote an article to show you the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org. And if you’re wondering if it is possible to switch between these two platforms, then yes, it is. Simply follow our guide and learn how to move from WordPress.com to WordPress.org here.
- You can also check the free WordPress.org and WordPress.com help forums to learn more about WordPress and get help with your WordPress website and any other issues. Or, feel free to contact us and our WordPress tech support will assist you instantly with anything you need.
- Whether you choose WordPress.com or WordPress.org, creating a website is only the first step. Then it’s time to start optimizing your website to make sure your site is easy to use and search engine-friendly.
- First comes speed – if your site runs fast, both the visitors and search engines including Google will love it, and it will be more likely placed higher in the search results. Here is a handy guide from our WordPress experts on how to improve WordPress speed and make your website load fast.
- There are other steps you can take to help boost your online presence. For example, the Yoast SEO plugin can be of much help to you. Take a look at our quick guide on how to install and configure WordPress SEO by Yoast and make sure your SEO is on point.
- Subsequently, you should make your website accessible to a worldwide audience. For example, you can make your website multilingual with the WPML language plugin.
- Last but not least, to make it easy for your customers to reach you, consider adding the Contact Form 7 plugin.
In addition to the different plugins, themes, and optimizations you can perform on your site, you should think about which website hosting service to choose.The WordPress hosting provider you choose can affect many things, from website stability and security, all the way to speed and SEO. For this reason, don’t gamble, and pick a hosting service from the best WordPress hosting providers.
Our primary goal is developing a secure and customizable theme framework that meets the needs of the end user. Therefore, our customers are able to create websites using our templates as easy as 1-2-3! This process requires minimum knowledge of WordPress and coding, and extended documentation and our Support Team is always at your service.